This episode starts with a discussion about a tree growing in a man’s lung. He had a spruce growing, and it was five centimeters long. That’s our top medical news of the week!
The hot topic of the week: Nocturnal bed bugs are re-emerging! The fact that we don’t use DDT anymore, means that bed bugs have begun making a come back.
This week’s What the heck would you do? What do you do if you get stung by a bee or a hornet and you have an allergic reaction?
Surgeons Find Tree Growing Inside Man’s Lung (Fox News)
Bed bugs biting in bigger batches(Chron.com)
Managing Bed Bugs (UNL Lancaster County)
- iRescueRadio 041:Spiders, Insect Bites, Rescue Dog, Good Sounds
- iRescueRadio 012: 911 Drug Deal; Tom Daschle; Unsafe Injection Practices; Medical Mysteries
- iRescueRadio 019: New Show Format, Dangers in the Dental Chair
- iRescueRadio 021: In-Flight Bathroom Emergency leads to Felony, Runaway Scooter carries off woman, Cardiac arrest and Online Studies
- iRescueRadio 004: Christmas Safety! Reindeer Accidents, Winter Sports, Decorating Dangers and Injuries, Tree Fires, Sledding and Ice